- 1.1. A website is a collection of web pages and related content, identified by a common domain name https://da.bo-je.com.
- 1.2. The “User” means any person, using this Website.
- 1.3. A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the World Wide Web.
- 1.4. Personal data are any information, related to an identified or identifiable natural person. Namely: name and phone number.
- 1.5. Cookies are small text files, automatically stored on your computer by your browser. A cookie is a passive file and it can’t spread computer viruses or other malicious programs, such as spyware or malware.
2. PROCESSING DATA PROTECTION
- 2.2. Personal data is only collected, processed and stored, when it has been willingly shared, such as due to purchase, participation in an event, subscription to our newsletter and when you contact us by phone, email, via our website or personally visit us.
- 2.4. If you do not agree to observe these Terms, immediately stop using this Website.
- 2.5. Administration collects personal data, when the User uses the contact form “Leave a request” and submits a support request.
- 2.6. If the User provides personal data of another person, he is responsible for ensuring that such person is made aware of the information, contained in the current privacy statement and that the person has given User his consent for sharing his personal data with Administration.
- 2.7. If the User provides personal data of another person, he is responsible for ensuring that such person is made aware of the information contained in this privacy statement and that the person has given User consent for sharing the information with Administration.
- 2.8. Personal data is required to correctly deliver the Website content, optimize the Website content as well as its advertisement, ensure the long-term viability of information technology systems and Website technology.
- Cookies can be session cookies, which usually erased when you browse or when the browser is closed, or they can be persistent cookies, which are saved for over one browsing session. Persistent cookies will stay on User hard drive for longer periods and track User browsing activities.
- 3.2. Cookies are also classified as first-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies will be placed on User computer by the Website you are visiting. So, when visiting bo-je.com, we will place a first-party cookie on User computer.
- 3.3. Third-party cookies are cookies, placed on your computer or device by third-party websites, embedded on the page User has currently on.
- 3.5. Cookies are required for a Website to function properly and they help us to monitor customer visits. We can improve the Website to fit even better with the Users’ needs and interests by using cookies.